WTF Fun Fact – Your Brain Is Fat

Your brain consists of a minimum of 60% fat, making it the fattiest organ in your body. – WTF Fun Facts

Source: https://www.dentinstitute.com/posts/lifestyle-tips/22-facts-about-the-brain-world-brain-day/

Advertisements

Share this fact:  


2 thoughts on “WTF Fun Fact – Your Brain Is Fat”

  1. There’s a notion of “dry (non-water) weight” so the brain is 75% water and the remaining 25% dry weight is 60% fat if that makes sense.

    Reply

Leave a Comment